Internet Lab guidelines and information
- No food allowed. No drinks allowed other than from a water bottle
- The desktops have been replaced with a Chromebook cart.
- There is no teacher computer, so you should bring your own Chromebook.
- There is no open student login. Students must log in the following way:username firstname.lastname@example.org
Students will be directed to change their passwords after their first login.
5. Do not leave the class unsupervised
Recommendation and Notes
- Have your students use the same station each time, with changes only as you approve and record.
- Remember students will not be able to save to their H drives or school printers from this lab. They will need to email documents to themselves, or copy them onto a flash drive.
- At the end of the period, please return the Chromebooks to the cart.
- You must count that all 30 are returned and charging before you leave.
- Have students push in their chairs.
- If there is a problem with one of the Chromebooks, email email@example.com
For the following dates, please book directly with Sarah Wethered
- September 6 – Early Dismissal
- September 15 – Early Dismissal
- October 26 – Parent-Teacher Interviews